February 12, 2009

Fast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live!

By Jen Dunnaway

Editor

A while back I spent some time in LA on the set of the new Fast & Furious movie. It was a blast–there was an absolute treasure trove of hopped-up rides, I got to hang out with the CarDomain members whose cars were cast for the flick, and Vin Diesel and Paul Walker were actually pretty cool in real life (Walker is a seriously enthusiastic gearhead, it turns out–and Diesel was tooling around the set on an electric scooter like a giant bald kid). Judging by the rides that turned out for the shoot, as well as the star cars featured below, the latest installation is going to be more domestic-centric than any of its predecessors, with a good mix of American muscle and hot imports–all in all, something for everybody. Read on for vital stats and a ton more pics of the movie’s star cars–and stay tuned to the CarDomain blog for more details on Fast & Furious over the next few days.

1970 Chevelle

Dom’s 1970 Chevelle SS

This ride has already gotten quite a bit of play–there have already been some official pics released, and you might also recognize it from this notoriously leaked drag-race launch that made the rounds last year. The official data has the Chevelle running a 502 big block with both NOS and a ProCharger blower–though, according to stunt car coordinator Dennis McCarthy, the wheelie car from the video was reportedly running a 454 and the other stunt cars (the ones they wreck) got naturally-aspirated crate 350′s. All had Hotchkis suspensions and Wilwood 4-disc brake systems with big drilled-and-slotteds under the Coys 17″ wheels. What I’m wondering about is the relationship between this gray-primered ride and the red ’70 Chevelle that shows up at the end of the first movie–since Fast & Furious is doing the whole prequel thing, perhaps it’s intended to reflect the Chevelle at an earlier stage in its build. On the other hand, there’s always the possibility Dom just spraybombed the finished red car one night in a fit of limbic rage–easier cleanup than bludgeoning a guy with a torque wrench, and no need for legal counsel.

The Unfortunate Buick GNX

Take a good look at t his gorgeous GNX, because it won’t be in one piece for long. Probably the movie’s most gratuitously wrecked car–I think just about all of the trailers show it getting trashed–this NASCAR-styled GNX is a bittersweet sight. In fact, director Justin Lin explains that he wrecked six of these rare 80s icons, a travesty that he describes as thrilling and neat–making him about my least favorite person right now. Still and all, I was told that most of the sacrifice cars weren’t GNX’s, but Grand Nationals with GNX trim, which makes the whole thing only slightly less awful. Watch for the factory V6 running upgraded Turbonetics boost with a Spearco intercooler.

Brian O’Connor’s Skyline GT-R

Hot, hot, and hot. Paul Walker will be piloting the ’07 GT-R (don’t worry–there’ll be at least one new-generation GT-R in the film as well). The powertrain and exhaust are basically factory, though upgrades elsewhere include Rotora brakes, various MOMO appointments, 19″ Volk rims, and a C-West body kit.

Fenix’s 1972 Ford Gran Torino

Another of the film’s great old-school muscle cars, this tough Ford is powered by a Holley-carbed 429 with a Hurst 4-speed.

Subaru WRX STi

In keeping with the history of the series, Walker is getting the lion’s share of the import action this time around. This ’09 Subaru gets Enkei wheels, a Perrin intake, and Remus Racing headers and exhaust.

Freiburger’s F-Bomb Camaro

We’ve already been all over this one. It’s running a 406 by Nelson Racing Engines, and with the help of 28 psi of boost from twin turbochargers, it’s putting out a brain-melting 1550 hp. Check out David Freiburger’s recent blog for more!

Return of the Charger

Well, they only just finished selling the last wrecked Charger from the first film, and now its poor abused ghost is being resurrected for the new installment. It’ll have the expected 426 hemi along with the improbably gigantic BDS blower. Headman headers through Flowmaster exhaust, with front and rear brakes by Wilwood. What’s your guess: will they spare the Charger this time around, since there’s so many other nice muscle cars around to trash?

…And more:

Comments

Movie red car
Dec 23, 2010 at 8:07 am

[...] Fast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live 12 Feb 2009. Im pretty sure it is the prequel to 2 fast 2 furious becuase in the.. *rant* * pics * – RoclifeFast And Furious: The Cars Of Fast And Fast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live [...]

Fast and furious car part - Fast and - Fast cars
Nov 11, 2010 at 7:02 pm

lewmorris
Apr 4, 2009 at 9:23 am

Okay, saw the movie last night and have read some interviews, so let me clear up a few things (possible Spoiler alert):

1. This does take place between 2F2F and Tokyo Drift and Han is in there (and makes a connection to him in Tokyo).

2. Yes, they destroy almost every car you see, but most of the “sacrifice” cars were mock ups (for instance the Skyline destroyed was a 240 clone with Skyline body panels). The Grand Nationals that were wrecked (it wasn’t really “totaled” in the movie) – none were GNX’s and some were not even Grand Nationals (this is in an interview done with the director). One Skyline in the desert scene was even a dune buggy with a Skyline body (this was on Edmund’s I believe). The M5 was also NOT a M5, but made to look like one (and despite some websites stating so, Letty does not drive it) – that info can be found several places.

3. There’s a HUGE variety of cars on there, imports, muscle, and otherwise. Although, for the import guys they make sure to put the whiny “hey, ricer, it’s not a real car if it isn’t a muscle car” douchbag type…don’t suppose any of you know anyone like that, right ?

4. For the record, I love muscle cars and imports, because I just like cars. Muscle is nice when you want to FEEL a lot of power (which doesn’t always mean it’s there – hell, CADILLACS had a lot of horsepower, but I don’t think I’d go racing one), but imports are nice when you don’t want to wrestle to drive your car fast. The part that cracks me up is how insecure a lot of muscle car people are on there. There are more muscle car people in forums that have to shout about how great their cars are an imports suck while a lot of the import guys just sit and shake their heads. Remember what they say about those that have to talk about what they can do…

That’s it. So there.

luke19
Mar 16, 2009 at 9:21 am

I can”t wait.

DR3AMN
Mar 3, 2009 at 12:09 am

Im pretty sure it is the prequel to 2 fast 2 furious becuase in the trailer Dom asks Brian whats to stop him from telling them he was a cop
and in 2 fast 2 furious hes no longer a cop.
also if you read the story line you will see that brian is described as an agent not an ex agent

jeeperman
Feb 24, 2009 at 11:24 am

Come on eric this is Fast and The Furious not Black and the Furious we don’t care about escalades we want a reunion and the end of an era.

chapman
Feb 19, 2009 at 9:19 am

hay Eric don’t be such a mad off jellos little bitch i think that your just jealous of that Chevelle because you no it would kick a M5 but on the track or the street.

Eric
Feb 18, 2009 at 10:23 am

And I cant stand that UGLY-ass chevelle that giant bald guy is gonna drive! Its downright hideous looking, You could paint it- OH THATS RIGHT ITS A FAD TO NOT USE PAINT AND MAKE YOUR CAR RUSTY!!!!!!!!!! seriously this looks as bad as the other movies same gay cars, same gay guys, WTF is the point really with our economic woes why make another stupid car movie!

Eric
Feb 18, 2009 at 10:19 am

ATleast there are ESCALADES! Now im not as angry

Eric
Feb 18, 2009 at 10:18 am

Why wreck the M5! finally there is a car that I actually like in these movies, and they wreck it! shit you know that M5 would wreck shop on all these cars in a second and look better doint it! I think paul walker should drive the BMW. looks hell of alot cooler than another whack ass played out to JAP to own scum bag lookin pieced together with elmers glue retarded SKYLINE f^*k this shit bitches IM out!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeperman
Feb 18, 2009 at 9:31 am

we need to see some real shit none of this fake crap. If i wanted to see that i’d play need for speed, so get some reelistic stuff and bring back the the characters of 2 fast 2 furious and the characters of tokyo drift for a reunion and end this shit once and for all.

Matt
Feb 18, 2009 at 8:59 am

There were Trucks in the 2nd one and why would you want a practical car that you could afford ? its a movie that lake saying I want an action film with stunts that I could go outside and do ! ( besides 09 STI not that expensive unless your still in school

kavio
Feb 18, 2009 at 7:25 am

ok when are they gonna do more practical cars , you know ones we can afford. or better yet TRUCKS , that would be awesome , and yea i know that its a ricer/muscle car movie, but one can hope.

jesse
Feb 18, 2009 at 7:01 am

its about time they use non riced up cars. they got it right this time. it looks as if some rare exotics are in the mix.

O'brien
Feb 17, 2009 at 10:21 pm

If it weren’t for these movies, Bin Diesel would be on the street begging for change cus his other movies suck balls.

K.Miller
Feb 17, 2009 at 7:47 pm

SO FUNNY, how we all still can’t figure out if it’s a PREQUEL to the 2nd Movie or the 3rd. I’m gonna say the 2nd movie because ‘Tyrese Gibson’ is having a cameo in this movie that was thrown in last minute just as he finished filming for TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. So this should be a treat to see the entire gang + Han all in one big movie. Awesome, just awesome.

joe
Feb 17, 2009 at 5:36 pm

It looks like its gonna be a good movie i just hope the muscle cars dont get destroyed this time but i like muscle cars on these movies but it makes it harder for us regular guys to find a good car to restore when they are already rare. thats beside the point i cant wait to see the movie and its a prequel to tokyo drift which means han could be in it which i heard somewhere else and walker went with dom’s sister in the first one so it did already happen before this for those who brought those two things up in previous comments

Zach W
Feb 17, 2009 at 4:36 pm

it will be predictable with inacurate car facts and walker will be cheasier than ever…..but ill be there to make sure they make a 5th one….

spencer
Feb 17, 2009 at 2:01 pm

i cant wait, im stoked!!!! i like it how in the trailer the cars are wamring up the tires, and theres only smoke coming form the rear of the r34….. shouldnt it be all wheels considering its awd??? o well, still kickass though

jayukrs
Feb 17, 2009 at 1:13 pm

the first movie was great but the rest were crap..at least vin is back…j

jayukrs
Feb 17, 2009 at 1:11 pm

the first movie was great but the rest were shit at least vin is back…j

deni
Feb 17, 2009 at 11:26 am

why a skyline again ? again brian drive a skyline, a normal and boring skyline…
don’t get me wrong…i love skylines,…
but brian is a main character…he should drive a mustang,silvia or what the hell i know…
sry that’s stupid =P

nes
Feb 17, 2009 at 10:17 am

@ Dusty: Because it’s a Hollywood movie and it doesn’t have to necessarily make sense.

George
Feb 17, 2009 at 7:43 am

i cant wait for this movie THAT STI looks SICK and so does the SKyline it looks like its going to be the best movie of the series!

i_luv_dusty
Feb 17, 2009 at 7:31 am

Wait, if this is a PREQUEL, how are there 2009 cars in the film?

LRS
Feb 17, 2009 at 7:19 am

I am soooo STOKED for this movie to come out!!!! It’s nice to see more american muscle and NO MORE CIVICS (OMG I hate that car…) I am a mustang guy though and I hope maybe there will be a few in this new movie! Can’t waiT!!!!!!

Wes
Feb 17, 2009 at 5:51 am

least i dont see any of those horrible stickers like on the first one

Jon
Feb 16, 2009 at 9:08 pm

this movie is gunna be sick. i cant believe they wrecked 6 GN’s. but hey the movie is gunna b awesome. but thts a waste of a rare cars.

Leo
Feb 16, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Saw a car trailer on the 210 last year carrying about 5 GNXs and a hummer and said what the hell. Figured they would be using them in the next FF4.

Still pissed they didn’t use my 68 charger for the film, but maybe I’ll show up on the DVD extras

Don
Feb 16, 2009 at 11:13 am

Great report Jen! That tough Ford is a nod to “Gran Torino”? Just wondering…

Also, the fact that the trashed GNX’s were really only Grand National’s does not make it any less painful. Its just as bad…Maybe worse since the impact of the Stunt Coordinators words are just now hitting me. He enjoyed it…..Moron…
Of course how many Charger’s bit the dust during the run of “Dukes of Hazzard”? Ruining a car like the GNX, Or Grand National….What a waste. We had the standard Regal way back when. I would have given a left jewel from the family sack for a Grand National. The GNX’s weere just more icing…

stevebrandie
Feb 16, 2009 at 8:48 am

like the RS200. they’re rare over here in britain never mind over there

alex_101
Feb 16, 2009 at 8:47 am

dude those rides are sick

Andrew Broyles
Feb 15, 2009 at 10:04 pm

God, when I first heard they were making another Fast & Furious movie, I laughed. But when I watched the trailer, saw the rebuilt Charger, the Chevelle, the GNX, and the Camaro, I knew I had to see this one. I’m so glad that they put really nice muscle cars into leading roles. This one will will be awesome!

Swizz
Feb 15, 2009 at 9:52 pm

I didnt know BMWs and Porsches werent real cars. As a matter of fact i didnt know there were such things as fake cars

kyle
Feb 15, 2009 at 9:07 pm

4/3/09!!!!!

Chuck
Feb 15, 2009 at 5:43 pm

About time the include some real cars in the movie series. No. I’m not talking about the riced beamer, or the Porche. I’m talking about good ol’ American Muscle. Hell ya! This movie is gonna be a block buster

lp
Feb 15, 2009 at 4:58 pm

BMW yes!!!!!!!! 5 stars ***** loving it………

XTZTwinTurbo
Feb 15, 2009 at 4:11 pm

I can’t wait till this comes out on beta. It will be sweet.

O'brien
Feb 15, 2009 at 2:51 pm

They will be featuring some spectacular rides in this movie. Without a doubt I’ll be checking it out.

chevyzack78
Feb 15, 2009 at 2:04 pm

hell yeah im definatly gonna go see this one i love the escort

Haitham
Feb 15, 2009 at 10:25 am

I can’t wait to see it ! ! !

aeeb
Feb 15, 2009 at 9:55 am

goooood

Kyler
Feb 15, 2009 at 7:03 am

no evo? wow…

Richard
Feb 15, 2009 at 6:35 am

man that are some sweet rides holy crap. cant wait to see the movie

Yanzo
Feb 15, 2009 at 4:19 am

nice bout time they put a german car in there.

Rob
Feb 15, 2009 at 1:29 am

Man I can’t wait for this movie! I love all the others even if they don’t have a decent plot but hell, they have great hooked up cars, hot women, and all the fun racing in the world!

nes
Feb 14, 2009 at 8:47 pm

What’s with the random spam websites?

Chevelle Jewelry 1975 Chevelle Chevelle Pics | Crimsonavenger
Feb 14, 2009 at 8:18 pm

[...] "Human"More 67 pics – Pontiac GTO ForumOff to the body shop!!! *rant* * pics * – RoclifeFast And Furious: The Cars Of Fast And FuriousFast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live … What A Find!!!!!! – Aussie [...]

Jacknzone
Feb 14, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Now don’t laugh ! But I have to ask this, I heard that a Suzuki Wagon R was in one of the
Fast & Furious Movies ? if it was there it would be in the back ground some where,
I know It’s hard to believe that anyone would ask this question ,but as a fan of the car and a fan of the F&F movies I have ask.
I have the F&F and Tokyo Drift DVD ,Have look at them many time and the only car I found that I have ever had was a Toyota Supra.
Vanishing Point ,Gone in 60 sec, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry Classic car Chase Movie , with the American muscle car in this movie will it be some where close to the old classic car
Chase movie .

nes
Feb 14, 2009 at 5:44 pm

and just to clear things this is happend between 2f2f and Tokyo Drift!

nes
Feb 14, 2009 at 5:43 pm

Expo this is BEFORE tokyo!

Expo_on_24z
Feb 14, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Guys lets not forget, HAN died in Tokyo Drift. So I doubt very seriously he’ll be in this movie.

nes
Feb 14, 2009 at 5:24 pm

I think Jen ment that this is the same Skyline used in the ’07 movie?!

GTP34DOHC
Feb 14, 2009 at 4:57 pm

I agree with nes, 6 wrecked GN’s?! I don’t think its justified wrecking them, but I guess if they weren’t original GNX’s its not as bad. Still…this looks better than the last 3 movies, should be interesting.

1_eyed_bob
Feb 14, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Agree with the previous posts. Not riced out from what we have seen so far. The imports arnt overdone and still look good. Gotta love it.. American muscle you have to work to make it look bad.. Japan muscle you have to work hard to make it look good.

Steve Neil
Feb 14, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Han was really a good character. I was impresed with his acting.

Brett
Feb 14, 2009 at 10:20 am

this is a prequel to Tokyo Drift so Han WILL be in this one.

Brett
Feb 14, 2009 at 10:18 am

David the Camaro DOES put down 1550. This should be a good movie. It will be interesting to see Han in another Fast and Furious movie.

Evan
Feb 14, 2009 at 7:23 am

lets be honest…these aren’t the same ricer mobiles in the first three..the cars are low key and sweet looking…lets hope the movie is as nice as the cars

roknroy
Feb 14, 2009 at 7:08 am

the american cars make the imports look like basic transportation. i guess i’m just oldskool

DragonCrane
Feb 14, 2009 at 5:36 am

They Seriously couldn’t have picked up 6 of the bajillion regals left out that ppl don’t want and wreck those? i even hate the idea of that but its a lot better of a sacrifice than 6 GN’s. BLASPHEMOUS!!!!! No respect. I hope this director goes to Car Hell for Real Car Genocide!!!

RAD
Feb 14, 2009 at 1:45 am

I die inside a lil’ more each time I think about those destroyed GN’s

JP
Feb 13, 2009 at 9:46 pm

That Gran Torino looks amazing.

daivd
Feb 13, 2009 at 8:45 pm

Theirs Know Way In Hell That (Camaro) puts out 1550hp I mean come on is their?????????????????????????????????

My name is Billy
Feb 13, 2009 at 7:48 pm

I don’t really care for these movies, but I like seeing some of the cars because some of them are quite different and have some really unique surprise mods on them . However, I don’t really see anything “different” and “new” on any of these cars. Sure they have some cool mods, but nothing inventive or creative or revolutionary. Really I am pretty let down by the cars in this one. Aside from the classics and muscle cars shown, the other cars (the post-1990 vehicles) are nothing I couldn’t see just by browsing CarDomain or driving around the city streets on a Friday night. And the muscle cars just look too beaten. I get that is the look they are going for but I mean some of them look like they have been used for herding cattle or some shit. I wanted more creativity.

Bryan
Feb 13, 2009 at 7:11 pm

man dat buick is sick!!!

Mike
Feb 13, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Gotta say, they busted out some pretty sick cars for this movie whether it turns out to be a good flick or not. That older rally escort is sick!!

Steve Neil
Feb 13, 2009 at 6:42 pm

I want to see this movie not look like a gratuitous piece of junk… however I doubt that’s going to happen.

First one will, and always will, be the best.

Red
Feb 13, 2009 at 5:59 pm

maybe this is a prequel of Tokyo Drift since in 2Fast he basically went to miami to get away from LA after bein stripped of his badge, but after bustin that drug lord, maybe he decides to go back to LA as a normal guy instead of a cop. sice Dom doesnt know about any of this he maybe thinking that hes still a cop and sayin u here to arrest me. and u never know maybe the GTR he drives in this maybe the same one he wrecked in 2Fast since after that you never see that car again. and when he says things have changed that may mean hes no longer a cop so hes not undercover this time and also hes a better racer with a better car

Steve Neil
Feb 13, 2009 at 5:50 pm

To whomever wrote this article:

The R34 GT-R you’ve pictured doesn’t have a C-West kit, it has a genuine Nismo R-Tune kit.

The C-West kit was in 2Fast2Furious.

Regards.

Charlie
Feb 13, 2009 at 5:48 pm

I don’t think there’s such thing as the 07 Skyline gtr mentioned. Correct me if i’m wrong, but I thought they stopped making Skyline GTRs in 2002 and resumed production in 2009 as the GTR.

ken
Feb 13, 2009 at 4:46 pm

looks good,, finally they took the IMPORT and American scene for reel,, no riced out civics or jettas,, nice classy and smooth looking vehicles,,,cant wate for it,,,and they mad Skylines in 07??? didnt know that..mh

oneofakindtrini
Feb 13, 2009 at 3:47 pm

that F-bomb is gonna be dangerously quick

harvyz71
Feb 13, 2009 at 3:33 pm

hey john a. i think they are saying its a prequel to 2fast2furious(between 1 and 2?)that would make sense that the blue gtr is back. just a theory

John A
Feb 13, 2009 at 2:36 pm

I would also like to point out a flaw in the whole prequel idea. If it is a prequel then why in the trailer do they talk about Walker dating Vin’s sister; that hasn’t happened yet. Also why yet again in the trailer does Walker turn to Vin before a race and say “A lot has changed.” This all would make no sense whatsoever since Walker and Vin supposedly don’t even know each other and Vin says, “Are you here to arrest me O’Conner?” which if anyone has seen the first movie Vin learns at the end before the Charger scene. So I’m sorry to blow a hole in that plan but it just wouldn’t work, in my opinion it’s just an internet rumor that started way before anything about the movie was oficially released and didn’t die.

b-rock
Feb 13, 2009 at 2:35 pm

hann died in the tokyo drift movie.

vince
Feb 13, 2009 at 2:26 pm

i’ll go see this movie if 4 nothing else then 2 see the skyline

Frank von B.
Feb 13, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Is Hann playing in this movie, cause in Tokio Drift Toretto said something like: Dom and Hann raced together in Mexico. and this one is in Mexico.
Or is that the plot for FF5.
BTW they brought the best cars from every tuning scene together for this one

GearHead
Feb 13, 2009 at 1:25 pm

my favorite line from Vin Diesel – I live my life a quarter mile at a time

Alex
Feb 13, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Keith, if you watch the first movie all the way through the credits, You’ll see a scene at the end of Dom driving the red Chevelle.

Alex
Feb 13, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Seriously, the cars actually have taste now.

William
Feb 13, 2009 at 1:08 pm

That is a freakin bad a Gran Torino!

elcamino-dude
Feb 13, 2009 at 12:54 pm

i am so pumped for this movie!

Red
Feb 13, 2009 at 12:50 pm

Im glad they kept the Skyline nice and simple

RVAE34
Feb 13, 2009 at 12:39 pm

I’m just glad they got rid of all the decals from the cars. Unlike the others

7ur7le
Feb 13, 2009 at 1:39 am

im confused

Vintage Rides In The New Fast And Furious Movie | Rear Viewed
Feb 12, 2009 at 10:32 pm

[...] Car Domain: Fast and Furious Vehicles, Wikipedia: 1972 Gran Torino, Wikipedia: Buick GNX, Car Domain: F-bomb Camaro « What [...]

Dom
Feb 12, 2009 at 8:01 pm

I live my life a Fast and Furious movie at a time. No other movies matter. Not XXX, not my house on the My Crib show. For those 4 movies of less, I am free……of debt!!!

Bobby
Feb 12, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Man, so O’Conner has a new STI AND an R34? wow, nice. lol I’m so pumped for this movie!!! XD

SouthernGuy8503
Feb 12, 2009 at 2:40 pm

keith like eric said, its not a prequal to the whole movie series, just to toky drift, so its basically between 2 fast 2 furious and tokyo drift, and he’s right about he chevelle to, if you watch the first movie and fast forward through all the credits it shows dom driving a chevelle through mexico, maybe the end of the movie will somehow connect dom with going over to tokyo since he was in the tokyo drift movie at the very end, i can’t wait for this movie to come out and i still think it was funny as hell one of the movi trailers it shows one of the tanker trailer flipping and about to explode while dom and letty are in the grand national and doms just sittin there and then you hear letty go “dom………DOM!!!” and then he burns out under the trailer, just like a woman right haha

Mr AMC1
Feb 12, 2009 at 2:01 pm

It looks like the new movie is going to be as boss and bad ass as all those muscle cars. Thanks, Jen. Post more stories!

valek
Feb 12, 2009 at 12:43 pm

one thing doesn’t make sense no matter where this part will be inserted: the newer cars like the STi, G35 and Solstices. (yes i know a movie doesn’t have to make sense)

Ryan
Feb 12, 2009 at 9:45 am

It is a Prequel to Tokyo Drift, not the entire movie line.

Eric
Feb 12, 2009 at 9:11 am

Keith, This movie is based after 2f2f. So this would totally make since.

The reason its a couple years after the first one. I dont know if you seen the little part at the end of the first one after the credits. Dom was driving his Red and Black Chevelle through a desert. So this movie would make total since on why he’s were he is now.

Keith
Feb 12, 2009 at 8:23 am

I don’t see how this could be a prequel, if those are the cars they’re riding around in before the first and second ones, how the hell do they get started with the ricers? And I don’t think the charger will be wrecked in this one, being that it’s supposed to appear later to get wrecked (in the first one). I don’t remember seeing the chevelle that you talk about in the first one though, but it has been a few years since I’ve seen it.

Chris J
Feb 12, 2009 at 6:49 am

but i just noticed that the BMW is the one crashing :(

Chris J
Feb 12, 2009 at 6:32 am

Finally BMW is making an appearence!

Maffew
Feb 12, 2009 at 5:05 am

Sweet thread… and damn, I cant wait to see that RS200 in action!

Tony Cassa
Feb 12, 2009 at 4:07 am

Fan-bloody-tastic! Some awesome muscle cars there, and it’s great to see none of them fitted with some Jap Crap 6 cylinder like that 68 Stang in the previous film! Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing Jen.

nes
Feb 12, 2009 at 12:50 am

6 wrecked GN’s?!!! What a waste!!! Great write Jen! Didn’t know the F-bomb was packing 1550HP

Fast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live … · I Article
Feb 12, 2009 at 12:29 am

[...] See original here:  Fast & Furious Movie Cars: Official Pics and Specs Now Live … [...]