«   CarDomain Blog Home   »

October 26, 2010

Fireball Kontemplates LA Auto Show Concept Contest

By Fireball Tim

Movie Car Design Master

…Or something like that. I forget what the official title for this contest is because I’m too busy wondering why these rides are not in my garage? Or at least, hanging on my wall in diecast? Leaving nothing to the fact that I now have to wash my shirt from the drool.

Ok, not all of them make me drool, but some are cool. Every year, the LAAS team puts together this contest that pits design studios against each other to see who has the neato concept. Sometimes it’s schools like Art Center against CCS in Detroit. Then, they put up these big banners in the hall and we sit in front of them… drooling.

Who did what? Which team designed which vehicle? Too much information. Just observe. Observe form, shape, convexity, concavity, conbutificationalcomplexity. … What? That’s not a word? …Sure it is. Says so right here in Weebsters Dixionhairy…

Anywho… if you come to the LAAS, join me for some cool car convo.


Comments

jackwillson
Dec 1, 2010 at 12:16 am

Great Car,
Nissan has proved that why Nissan is known as oen of the top manufacturer. This car seems to be very unique. But nissan must provide more details like rate, when it will be bought in market and many other details of car to attract more customers and buyers.

http://www.superautoinc.com

17
Nov 8, 2010 at 8:32 pm

Fireball and I disagree on about 75% of the things we say (the other 25% is probably things I believe in/agree with, but refrain from using as answers).
Despite this, her name says it all. She’s a Fireball and she stands up for what she believes in. Sometimes I want to be her friend in person so we can argue because I think it would be fun.

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/force-factor-reviews-do-force-factor-supplements-work-2369634.html

rickflaer
Nov 7, 2010 at 10:46 pm

yeah this is wonderful car. i want like the travel in the this wonderful car.
celtrixa

JoeCool6972
Nov 7, 2010 at 9:27 am

Honda: the ugliest car ever made!

TheMelIonedOne
Nov 5, 2010 at 10:52 pm

hehehe midnighter called these bikes goggles.

midnighter
Oct 31, 2010 at 8:15 am

This vehicle, at first glance, looked like a fancy pair of ski goggles.

GTwildfire
Oct 26, 2010 at 7:35 pm

They are cool and futuristic, I too like the Caddy concept as well as the Nissan.
-
I think of concepts as being a little less artsy and more engineered though… something a bit farther from the sketch and closer to the marketable product. These are very cool though.

w84it
Oct 26, 2010 at 7:49 am

Is there a platform all these cars are based off of? Seems pretty redundant on the chassis platform, beyond that they look pretty amazing. The nissans seem to be pretty outlandish and pretty ridiculous with how thin all those materials are. That said, the Honda and Cadillac concepts seem to stand out the most. Love the detail in the Honda rendering.

cknarf
Oct 26, 2010 at 7:01 am

Some are cool, like hotwheels cool, but it sucks they will never actually build these.

zach3636
Oct 26, 2010 at 6:52 am

yeah the cadillac concept would be really cool on the road!

locomah
Oct 26, 2010 at 3:41 am

i sure do like the cadillac concept

Post a comment

Please login to CarDomain to post a comment.