Grassroots Motorsports Ultimate Track Car Challenge
Hello, and welcome to signup page for the 2011 Ultimate Track Car Challenge presented by Grassroots Motorsports magazine and CarDomain!
The UTCC is an invitation-only event, and the first step towards getting noticed is to create a ride page for your car right here at CarDomain. The editors at Grassroots Motorsports will use your CarDomain ride page to get to know you and your car before they decide on the invitees for the 2011 UTCC.
- Before you sign up, take a look at rules at the Grassroots Motorsports magazine site.
- Next, if you’re not already a CarDomain member, you need to sign up.
- Once you’re a CarDomain member, create a ride page for your UTCC entry.
- Finally, when editing your car’s ride page, click on the “Ratings” category at the left and check the box for “2011 GRM UTCC.”
- Save your choice and the site will plug you in to the 2011 GRM UTCC category.
Whether you’re hoping for a spot or you just want to see who’s signed up, you can check out the current list of Ultimate Track Car Challenge hopefuls.
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to e-mail Rob
Thanks and good luck!